Ark Survival Update 2.53 is now available to download for PS4 and Xbox One and the Patch notes are now available. This is a major patch and it will fix a lot of bugs and issues in Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.53 Patch.
Below, you can find out more info about the Ark Update 2.53.
Studio Wildcard has released Ark Survival Update 2.53 Patch Notes and this update is now available to download on all supported platforms. This is a major patch that will fix a lot of bugs and issues in the game. Some exclusive costumes and skins have been added as well, and some changes have been done for Classic PvP Breakdown. Apart from that, some stability and performance improvements have been done.
Below, you can find out more information about the Ark Survival Update 2.53, have a look.
Ark Survival Update 2.53 Patch Notes
Here is the official Ark Survival Update 2.52 Patch Notes, have a look:
The first changes or say additional content which has been added to Ark is the new costumes and skins:
- Santiago’s Axe Skin
- Santiago’s Spear Skin
- Animated Series Raptor Costume
The next thing which has some changes or additions is the Genesis Chronicles:
- TEK Suit V2 pants have been added for Genesis Chronicles.
- HLN-A Explorer Notes 6-10 have been added for Genesis Chronicles.
When it comes to the classic PvP Breakdown, then here are the changes and additions:
- Tribes have been set to 25 players max.
- Tribe alliances are now disabled however the informal alliances are still allowed.
- Gathering, Taiming, Breeding, Hatching, Experience raising rates have been doubled as compared to the standard official servers.
- The maps that will be available are as follows:
- The Island
- Scorched Earth
- The Center
- No Cave Building
- Cryopods Enabled
- No TEK Engrams
- The scaling of Weapons damages has been decreased.
- Servers will now have a maximum player count of 100.
- Classic PvP servers are unaffected by the Evolution Events.
- All the content of Aberration and Extinction will not be available on Classic PvP.
- For Taiming on Classic PvP, Tek Dinos, Paracer, Tapejara, and the Titanosaur won’t be available.
Ark Survival Update 2.53 Patch Notes: Bug Fixes
Here are all the bugs that have been fixed in this update:
- An issue related to the Basilisk IK has been resolved.
- Now, the Wild Megalodons will not apply the bleed effect to their targets.
- An issue has been fixed in which the Mammoth damage debuff was not working properly.
- An issue related to the biome-specific overrides has been fixed.
- Some issues related to the level design such as the holes, floating foliage, the false volume have been addressed.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download Size of Ark Survival Update 2.53 Patch: When it comes to the download size of this update then as of now Studio Wildcard has not provided any information or details about that, but as soon as we get to know about it, we will update it here. The download size may vary depending upon the platform.
So this was all about the Ark Survival Update 2.53 Patch Notes. Apart from this, there are no changes in the Ark 2.53 Update. But we are expecting a major patch to be released soon.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.53 is now available to download on Xbox One and PS4.