Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.40 Patch Notes: The Ark Survival Evolved has just got updated yesterday on November 07, 2020. With the new update, the Ark Survival Evolved has been updated to version 2.40. Update 2.4 comes with a lot of new changes, bugs fixes, and new gameplay and performance improvement. Here we are going to discuss everything about the new update like the Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.40 patch notes, download size and other feature which are added to the game with this new update.
The new Ark Survival Evolved has got the update for various platforms like PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The developers, Studio Wildcard announced and released the Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.40 Patch Notes on the 07th of November.
While writing this article the official Twitter account of Ark Survival Evolved made a tweet, have a look at it.
— ARK: Survival Evolved (@survivetheark) November 7, 2020
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.40 Patch Notes
Here are the complete details of Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.40, have a look at the notes:
- Stego TLC
- Turret Radius Settings
- Presently the player can without much of a stretch variety the creepy crawlies.
- Diplocaulus base wellbeing has been expanded by 33%. The designers have expanded it from 190 to 250.3.
- After the New Ark Update PS4 2.40, the players can likewise raise the Wyverns aside from the Zombie Wyvern.
- The designers of this game have diminished the profundity necessity for the Megachelon reproducing with the goal that the players can without much of a stretch variety it on different guides.
- Pack Bonus has likewise been added to the Megalodon.
- Jerboa base weight limit has been expanded from 55 to 120.
- Presently the players can likewise turn when moving with a Doedicurus.
- Presently the Basilisk has eyes.
- The designers have additionally expanded the component awards from Center managers by 100%.
- From Scorched Earth the component rewards have been expanded by 100%.
- With this update, the players can likewise investigate the New Dynamic Ini choices.
- Subduing HUD
- Mammoth TLC
- Giganotosaurus development time has been diminished by approx 15%.
- Diplocaulus development speed has been expanded too by 25%.
- The engineers have additionally added the drain Thylacoleo fundamental assault, which is moderate depleting.
- The engineer has additionally diminished the Megalodon incubation or the maturing times to the match Megaloceros.
- With this update, the players can likewise investigate the Ended Fear Evolved and eliminated Halloween content.
- So these are all the patch notes for the Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.40 Patch Notes.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.40 Patch Notes: Download Size
The Ark Survival Evolved 2.4 Patch weighs around 10 GB and to be precise the download size is around 9.75GB. The Ark Survival Evolved update downloading size differs as the platform you are currently on. This update released for every platform the game is available on. Ark Survival Evolved Update Update 2.40 Patch Notes was released on platforms such as Microsoft Windows (PC), Xbox One, PS 4.
Ark Survival Evolved launch on PS5
There is no official or unofficial news about the Ark Survival Evolved release on the next-gen gaming platforms. And there are no rumors and leaks about the Ark Survival Evolved release on PS5.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.40 Patch Notes: How to Download
To download Ark Survival Evolved on PC:
- Just head over to steam, or visit this page.
- The Ark Survival Evolved is a paid game so you need to make the payment before downloading the game.
- After you have made the payment, just install it and play on your PC.
To download Ark Survival Evolved on PS4:
- Head over to PS Store
- Search for Ark Survival Evolved and install it.
To download Ark Survival Evolved on Xbox:
- Just go to Xbox Store
- Search for Ark Survival Evolved and make the payment.
- Install the game and you are ready to play.